- Lodging for 2 to 6 people.
- Three bedrooms: The downstairs bedroom has one queen bed, one upstairs bedroom has one queen bed, and the other upstairs bedroom has two twin beds.
- Bed linens, extra blankets and towels
- Two bathrooms with large tub showers
- Fully equipped kitchen: microwave, toaster, coffeemaker, stove, oven , refrigerator, cookware, dishware, etc.
- Fully furnished dining area and family room: large table, chairs, couch, two sofa chair, one rocking chair, etc.
- Fireplace and forced hot water heat
- Smoke alarms and security system
- TV (satellite)/DVD and Alarm clocks
- Movie Library
- Telephone (Free local service)
- Heated Gear Room: plenty of space to dry out your clothes & boots and store your gear!
- Covered front entrance area
- Lake side deck
- Free local wireless access.
- Boat rentals available at Tim-Merrill & Co. in Dover-Foxcroft.
- Snowmobile rentals available at Northwoods Outfitters, Greenville, www.maineoutfitter.com 207-695-3288; The Shop, Rockwood, 207-534-9787; and Moosehead Sled Repair and Rental, 207-534-2261.
- Ski rentals available at Northwoods Outfitter, Greenville, www.maineoutfitter.com
- Snowmobile access to an extensive trail system from cabin.
- Downhill skiing at Big Squaw Mountain (Greenville), New Hermon Mountain (Hermon), and Mount Jefferson (Lee).
- Short drive (1 hour) to Bangor Mall for shopping.
- Peaceful natural surroundings.
- Frequent wildlife sightings: whitetail deer, moose, fox, martens, fishers, birds, waterfowl and more!
- Situated in the Maine Highlands within one hour drive to Mt. Katahdin and Baxter State Park.
- Hiking at Gulf Hagas (known as Maine’s Grand Canyon) and parts of the Appalachain Trail.
- Explore the some of the nearby state parks including:
- Katadin Iron Works State Park -15 miles away
- Peaks Kinney State Park – 20 miles away
- Baxter State Park – 27 miles away
- Sunkhaze Meadows National Wildlife Refuge – 32 miles away
- Lily Bay State Park – 35 miles away
- Green Lake National Fish Hatchery – 57 miles away
- Acadia National Park – 77 miles away
- Private dock on Schoodic Lake for boating, water skiing, swimming, canoeing, kayaking, snorkeling, and fishing.
- Gas grill available in warm weather.
- Snowplowing and shoveling in winter.
- One well-behaved dog is allowed, for a $15 daily surcharge. However, the renter/lessee understands that s/he will be charged for any damages (e.g., stains, chewing) to the property made by the pets. Dogs may not be left in the cabin unattended and should be on a leash or under close supervision when outside cabin to keep pet on cabin property only. The renter is required to clean up outside waste after the pets.