- Lodging for 6 to 8 people.
- Two bedrooms, each with 2 twin beds and 1 queen size bed.
- Bed linens, extra blankets and towels
- Two bathrooms with large showers
- Fully equipped kitchen: microwave, toaster, coffeemaker, stove, oven , refrigerator, cookware, dishware, etc.
- Fully furnished dining area and family room: large table, 8 chairs, two couches, two sofa chairs, etc.
- Propane-gas fireplace and gas heat (and back-up gas lights!)
- Smoke alarms and security system
- TV/VCR and Radio Alarm clocks
- Movie Library
- Telephone (free local service). Cell phone service in the area.
- Heated Gear Room: plenty of space to dry out your clothes & boots and store your gear!
- Large covered porch area to park your snowmobiles, ATVs or bikes, or just sit outside!
- Peaceful natural surroundings.
- Frequent wildlife sightings: whitetail deer, moose, fox, martens, fishers, birds, waterfowl and more!
- Easy access to Moosehead Lake, Mt. Kineo, Brassua Lake and Maine’s legendary North Woods!!!
- Boat rentals available at The Birches, Maynard’s Camp, and Moosehead Marina.
- Snowmobile rentals available at Northwoods Outfitters, Greenville, www.maineoutfitter.com 207-695-3288; The Shop, Rockwood, 207-534-9787; and
- Moosehead Sled Repair and Rental, 207-534-2261.
- Ski rentals available at Northwoods Outfitter, Greenville, www.maineoutfitter.com
- Snowmobile access to an extensive trail system from cabin, including the famous Moosehead trail.
- Easy access to cross-country ski trail system at The Birches.
- Downhill skiing at nearby Squaw Mountain
- Free access to Moose River for boating, swimming, and fishing. Private float on Moose River just a short walk from the cabin.
- Marina slip available for additional fee.
- Gas grill and picnic table available in warm weather
- Snowplowing and shoveling in winter.
- One well-behaved dog is allowed, for a $15 daily surcharge. However, the renter/lessee understands that s/he will be charged for any damages (e.g., stains, chewing) to the property made by the pets. Dogs may not be left in the cabin unattended and should be on a leash or under close supervision when outside cabin to keep pet on cabin property only. The renter is required to clean up outside waste after the pets.