- Lodging for 2 to 12 people.
- Four bedrooms: One queen size bed in each of the downstairs bedrooms, upstairs one room has one full and a twin bed, and the other upstairs room has two twin beds and a twin pull out couch, twin bed in loft area.
- Bed linens, blankets and towels.
- Two bathrooms with large tub showers.
- Fully equipped kitchen: microwave, toaster, coffeemaker, stove, oven , refrigerator, dishwasher, cookware, dishware, etc.
- Fully furnished dining area and family room: large table, 8 chairs, two couches, one sofa chair, one rocking chair, etc.
- Fireplace and forced hot water heat.
- Smoke alarms and security system.
- TV/VCR/DVD and Radio Alarm clocks.
- Movie Library.
- Telephone (free local service). Cell phone service in the area.
- Heated Gear Room: plenty of space to dry out your clothes & boots and store your gear!
- Covered deck area.
- Peaceful natural surroundings.
- Frequent wildlife sightings: whitetail deer, moose, fox, martens, fishers, birds, waterfowl and more!
- Situated at the mouth of Moose River with easy access to Moosehead Lake, Mt. Kineo, Brassua Lake and Maine’s legendary North Woods!
- Private dock on Moose River for boating, swimming, and fishing.
- Marina slip available for additional fee.
- Gas grill and picnic table available in warm weather.
- Snowplowing and shoveling in winter.
- Boat rentals available at The Birches, Maynards Camps, Moosehead Marina and Indian Hill has kayak and canoe rentals
- Snowmobile rentals available at Northwoods Outfitters, Greenville, www.maineoutfitter.com 207-695-3288; The Shop, Rockwood, 207-534-9787; and Moosehead Sled Repair and Rental, 207-534-2261.
- Ski rentals available at Northwoods Outfitter, Greenville, www.maineoutfitter.com and at Big Squaw Mountain.
- Snowmobile access to an extensive trail system from cabin, including the famous Moosehead trail.
- Easy access to cross-country ski trail system at The Birches.
- Downhill skiing at nearby Big Squaw Mountain.
- One well-behaved dog is allowed, for a $15 daily surcharge. However, the renter/lessee understands that s/he will be charged for any damages (e.g., stains, chewing) to the property made by the pets. Dogs may not be left in the cabin unattended and should be on a leash or under close supervision when outside cabin to keep pet on cabin property only. The renter is required to clean up outside waste after the pets.